for soprano soloist, mixed choir, and orchestra or ensemble (with organ)
This is one of the best-loved and most widely performed choral works of the twentieth century. The texts (in Latin and English) are from the Missa pro Defunctis, the Book of Common Prayer, and the Psalms. The seven sections form an arch-like meditation on the themes of life and death: prayers on behalf of all humanity, psalms, personal prayers to Christ, and in the central Sanctus an affirmation of divine glory. The full scores have been edited and engraved by the composer himself and are
presented in handsome, cloth-bound editions.
Vocal and orchestral material is available on hire.
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Musikalien; Klavier
- Musikalien; Klavier (Schulen)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Gitarre/E-Gitarre (Schulen)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano (Sammlungen)
- Musikalien; Klavierauszüge
- Musikalien; Klavier (Sammlungen)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano