Sie sparen 7%
If you read nothing else on leadership, read these articles:
"What Makes a Leader?" by Daniel Goleman
"What Leaders Really Do" by John P. Kotter
"The Work of Leadership" by Ronald A. Heifetz and Donald L. Lurie
"Why Should Anyone Be Led by You?" by Robert Goffee and Gareth Jones
"Crucibles of Leadership" by Warren G. Bennis and Robert J. Thomas
"Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve" by Jim Collins
"Seven Transformations of Leadership" by David Rooke and William R. Torbert
The series is designed to bring today's managers and professionals the fundamental information they need to stay competitive in a fast-moving world. From the preeminent thinkers whose work has defined an entire field to the rising stars who will redefine the way we think about business, here are the leading minds and landmark ideas that have established the Harvard Business Review as required reading for ambitious business people in organizations around the globe.
1. What Makes a Leader? Daniel Goleman
2. What Makes an Effective Executive Peter F. Drucker
3. What Leaders Really Do John P. Kotter
4. The Work of Leadership Heifetz, Ronald A. and Laurie, Donald L.
5. Why Should Anyone Be Led by You? Goffee, Robert and Jones, Gareth
6. Crucibles of Leadership Bennis, Warren G. and Thomas, Robert J.
7. Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve Collins, Jim
8. Seven Transformations of Leadership Rooke, David and Torbert, William R.
9. Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Bill George, Peter Sims, Andrew N. McLean, and Diana Mayer
10. In Praise of the Incomplete Leader Deborah Ancona, Thomas W. Malone, Wanda J. Orlikowski, and Peter M. Senge