for SATB, piano, and optional bass and drum kit ad lib.
A highly original and effective concert setting of the Latin Missa brevis in which the various movements embrace a variety of jazz styles. The characterful piano accompaniment can be played as written or serve as a guide, and bass and drums can join in ad lib. The bass part is available on sale (ISBN 978-0-19-335655-9). Also available in an SSA version.
Bob Chilcott has been involved with choral music all his life, first as a Chorister and then a Choral Scholar at King's College, Cambridge. Later, he sang and composed music for 12 years with the King's Singers. His experiences with that group, his passionate commitment to young and amateur choirs, and his profound belief that music can unite people, have inspired him both to compose full-time and, through proactive workshopping, to promote choral music
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Musikalien; Klavier
- Musikalien; Klavier (Schulen)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Gitarre/E-Gitarre (Schulen)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano (Sammlungen)
- Musikalien; Klavierauszüge
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano
- Musikalien; Klavier (Sammlungen)