Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy (3 Bücher)
Vergleich zu frühere Preisbindung6
|Format||23,5 x 9,6 x 32,9 cm|
General Anatomy and Musculoskelatal System; Internal Organs; Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy; Tables of Muscles, Joints, and Nerves
Sobotta - More than just an Atlas: Learn, Understand and Test your Knowledge
- Discover the core title of the Sobotta family: the Atlas for students and professionals alike
- Presented in a practical package combining all three atlas volumes, covering the entire regional anatomy of the human body, as well as, a study book containing Tables of Muscles, Joints and Nerves.
- The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta - Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever.
- In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted Focused Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter - in terms of anatomical structure and function Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection - great practice for the dissection lab The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
- 1 General Anatomy
- 2 Trunk
- 3 Upper Extremity
- 4 Lower Extremity
- 5 Viscera of the Thorax
- 6 Viscera of the Abdomen
- 7 Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space
- 8 Head
- 9 Eye
- 10 Ear
- 11 Neck
- 12 Brain and Spinal Cord