Sie sparen 7%
Box set, containing 336-page, colour illustrated book, a photographic print and six removable facsimile documents, charting the inside never-before-told story of the Beatles at the BBC, on TV and on the radio.
BBC radio and television played crucial roles during The Beatles' initial breakthrough and subsequent global domination. This book reveals how the relationship between the UK's foremost broadcasting organization and the world's most celebrated pop group developed between 1962 and 1970.
This in-depth account of The Beatles' BBC appearances features transcripts of broadcast interviews plus photographs of the group and fascinating documents from the archives. From the unprecedented excitement of Beatlemania to the mature reflection of the last interviews before the group's split, it was all seen and heard on the BBC. Experience the history of The Beatles the way it really happened.
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Musiker Rock/Pop/Jazz (Biografien/Erinnerungen); The Beatles
- Rockmusik / Popmusik; Bildband
- Songbooks; The Beatles
- Noten (Musik)
- Englisch; Biografien/Erinnerungen
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano
- Songs/Liedtexte (Sekundärliteratur)
- Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club (Beatles)