Sie sparen 12%
Dann nutzen Sie unseren Info-Service per E-Mail oder RSS-Feed. Sobald dieser oder ein Artikel in der selben Kategorie wieder lieferbar ist, erhalten Sie eine Nachricht.
Employing a flexible managerial perspective, this title provides a complete introduction to the key concepts of this fast moving area.
In this era of turbulence and change, it is important to be up-to-date with the latest developments in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management theory and practice. Employing a flexible managerial perspective, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management sixth edition provides a complete introduction to the key concepts of this fast moving area.
Global examples from Intel, Li and Fung and Hewlett-Packard to name a few, demonstrate the challenges and solutions to the problems companies face every day, while the latest research insights add a critical perspective throughout.
1. The role of purchasing in the value chain
2. Industrial buying behaviour: decision-making in purchasing
3. The purchasing management process
4. Purchasing and facilities management
5. Buying business services
6. Public procurement
7. Market structures and supply market research
Strategy and Planning
8. Outsourcing and risk management
9. Purchasing and business strategy
10. Category sourcing: getting better performance from suppliers
11. Purchasing, innovation and quality management
12. Purchasing, logistics and supply chain management
13. Organization and structure of purchasing
14. Performance measurement and governance in purchasing
15. Preparing for partnership with suppliers: cost approaches and techniques
16. Buying and supply management in retail
17. Purchasing, corporate social responsibility and ethics