Sie sparen 24%
Photographgoes from behind the drums to behind the lens, as Ringo Starr opens his archives to share more than 250 rare and unseen photographs, with mementos and memories from his childhood, The Beatles and beyond.
From behind the drums to behind the lens, in PHOTOGRAPH Ringo Starr opens his archives to share memories of his childhood, The Beatles and beyond.
Rare and unseen photographs taken by Ringo, with others reproduced from his family albums, are showcased here for fans of The Beatles and anyone passionate about modern music. Accompanied by Ringo's original manuscript of over 15,000 words, PHOTOGRAPH gives unprecedented insight into the life of one of the world's greatest musicians.
From Pwllheli to Delhi, obscurity to superstardom, join Ringo on his travels in his photographic memoir.
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Songbooks; The Beatles
- Noten (Musik)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/E-Piano
- Musiker Rock/Pop/Jazz (Biografien/Erinnerungen); The Beatles
- Rockmusik / Popmusik; Bildband
- Songs/Liedtexte (Sekundärliteratur)
- Musikalien Rock/Pop/Jazz; Klavier/Gesang/Gitarre
- Englisch; Biografien/Erinnerungen
- Englisch; Diskographien
- The Rattles