Sie sparen 7%
Explore the incredible natural diversity of mangroves, cloud forest, oases in the desert, glacial lakes and more archaeological sites than any other country in South America with Footprint's Peru Handbook.
Peru is home to more archaeological sites than any other country in South America. However, with mangroves, cloud forest, oases in the desert and glacial lakes, it is also a country of incredible natural diversity. Footprint's 9th edition Peru Handbook will guide you from spectacular and spiritual fiestas to the awe-inspiring sights of the Sacred Valley.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including trekking, ancient ruins and surfing
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from discovering the incredible wildlife to enigmatic Inca sites
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport, practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From uncovering the best gourmet spots in Lima to the sapphire shores of Lake Titicaca, Footprint's fully updated 9th edition will help you navigate this incredible destination.
1) Planning your trip 2) Lima 3) Huaraz and the cordilleras 4) North Coast 5) Northern Highlands 6) South Coast 7) Arequipa and the Far South 8) Lake Titicaca 9) Cuzco 10) Sacred Valley of the Incas 11) Central Highlands 12) Amazon Basin 13) Background 14) Practicalities 15) Footnotes