Honduras is a collection of chaotic Latin cities, tropical sun-drenched beaches and swathes of beautiful hillside. Footprint covers all the top attractions in this enchanting country, plus lesser-known sights.
Sliced, spliced and spread across a mountainous interior, Honduras is a collection of chaotic Latin cities, tropical sun-drenched beaches and swathes of beautiful hillside. Dive the stunning submarine world off the Caribbean coast, explore the cloud forest near Lago Yojoa or simply relax in a hammock in the Bay Islands; Footprint Honduras covers all the top attractions in this enchanting country, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and sample the best rum, as well as the low-down on adventure activities and scuba diving.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Tegulcigalpa, Roatán & other key locations in the country
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Honduras without weighing you down.
1) Planning your trip 2) Tegucigalpa and around 3) Tegucigalpa to Copan 4) Tegucigalpa to San Pedro Sula 5) Tegucigalpa to the Pacific 6) The Bay Islands 7) North Coast 8) Background 9) Practicalities 10) Index