Castilla y León is, for many people, the image of Spain. From elegant cathedrals and Gothic castles, to small-town charm and heart-warming traditional food, Castilla y León is both stunning and welcoming. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this richly architectural region of Spain.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Castilla y León.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
- Includes information on tour operators and activities, from exploring castles to joining in a fiesta.
- Detailed maps for Castilla y León.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Castilla y León provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Spain's most richly architectural regions.
The content of the Footprintfocus Castilla y León guide has been extracted from Footprint's Northern Spain Handbook.
2) Planning your trip
3) Castilla y León (Burgos; Burgos Province; Palencia; North towards Santander; León; León Province; Soria; Along the Duero: west from Soria to Valladolid; Valladolid; West of Valladolid; Zamora; Salamanca and around; Segovia & Ávila)