Sie sparen 7%
From vibrant cities to snow-capped volcanoes and white-sand beaches, Colombia offers enormous variety. Footprint's 5th edition Handbook will guide you from salsa clubs & gold museums to the Amazon jungle.
From its vibrant and lively cities to snow-capped volcanoes and white-sand beaches, Colombia offers enormous variety. Footprint's 5th edition Colombia Handbook will guide you from salsa clubs & gold museums to the Amazon jungle and mountain peaks.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including numerous adventure sports, jungle trekking and hot springs
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from stays in authentic coffee fincas to lively fiestas in the tiniest of villages
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From Cartagena, the emerald in Colombia's crown, to the hidden tombs & mysterious statues of ancient cultures, Footprint's fully updated 5th edition will help you navigate this incredible destination.
1) Planning your trip 2) Bogota and around 3) North of Bogota 4) Caribbean Colombia 5) Northwest Colombia 6) Southwest Colombia 7) Eastern Colombia 8) Background 9) Practicalities