This volume deals with manufacturing processes for preparing very thin polymer products.
Many professionals working on polymer films have requested that a newer version of Film Processing be published that includes more recent technologies and addresses the latest literature. Film Processing Advances provides a timely response to these requests. This edition is still a technically oriented book to be used by film processing professionals, graduate students, and researchers and it covers recent technologies of film extrusion, extruder screw design, die design, film structure, film temperature, crystallization dynamics, and film properties. Furthermore, Film Processing Advances focuses on multilayered films and recent developments relating to high performance films. The chapters in this edition are all essentially new and were designed to complement the materials found in Film Processing, which remains a relevant and important information resource.
- Extruder and Screw Design for Film Processing
- Kinematics, Dynamics, Crystallization, and Thermal Characteristics
- Multilayer Die Design and Film Structures
- Die Flow Analysis and Mathematical Modeling of Film Blowing
- T-Die Film Casting
- An Overview of Molten Polymer Drawing Instabilities
- Biaxially Oriented Tentering Film
- Structure Development in Uniaxial and Biaxial Film Stretching
- Double Bubble Tubular Film Extrusion
- Double Bubble Tubular Film Process, Polymer Design, and its Application
- Highly Transparent Polypropylene Sheets
"umfassend und praxisnah." Kunststoffe, Juli 2015