Sie sparen 50%
From the renowned author team that has been writing market-leading business statistics textbooks for more than 20 years, ESSENTIALS OF MODERN BUSINESS STATISTICS, 6TH EDITION provides a brief introduction to business statistics. The text balances a conceptual understanding of statistics with the real-world application of statistical methodology using problem-scenarios and real-life examples. Microsoft Excel® 2013 is integrated throughout the text. Step-by-step instructions and screen captures demonstrate how to most effectively use the latest version of Excel in statistical procedures, while numerous exercises give readers hands-on experience putting what they learn into practice. The Sixth Edition is packed with all-new Case Problems, Statistics in Practice applications, and real data examples and exercises.
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Presentations.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Comparisons Involving Means, Experimental Design, and Analysis of Variance.
11. Comparisons Involving Proportions and a Test of Independence.
12. Simple Linear Regression.
13. Multiple Regression.
14. Timer Series Analysis and Forecasting (on Website).
15. Statistical Methods for Quality Control (on Website).
Appendix A: References and Bibliography.
Appendix B: Tables.
Appendix C: Summation Notation.
Appendix D: Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Even-Numbered Exercises.
Appendix E: Microsoft Excel 2013 and Tools for Statistical Analysis.