Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with over 250 students and faculty, this book offers a solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of learners at a value-based price. It includes content that demonstrates how the recession, green marketing, and natural disasters impact contemporary consumer behavior.
1. What is CB and Why Should I Care?
2. Value and Consumer Behavior Value.3. Consumer Learning Starts Here: Perception.
4. Comprehension, Memory and Cognitive Learning.
5. Motivation and Emotion: Driving Consumer Behavior.
6. Personality, Lifestyles and the Self-Concept.
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change.
8. Group and Interpersonal Influence.
9. Consumer Culture.
11. Consumer in Situations.
12. Decision Making I: Need Recognition and Search.
13. Decision Making II: Alternative Evaluation and Choice.
14. Consumption to Satisfaction.
15. Consumer Relationships.
16. Consumer and Marketing Misbehavior.