Atkinson & Hilgard's Introduction to Psychology
Now in its 16th edition, this book reflects all research developments, theories and ideas, whilst also retaining all of the qualities which have established it as a leading undergraduate psychology textbook over the years, including its highly accessible and engaging student-centred approach.
Now in its sixteenth edition, Atkinson & Hilgard\'s Introduction to Psychology has been fully revised and updated to reflect all recent research developments, theories and ideas, whilst also retaining all of the qualities which have established it as a leading undergraduate psychology textbook over the past five decades, including its highly accessible and engaging student-centred approach.
The established author team of Susan Nolen-Hoeksema, Barbara Fredrickson and Geoffrey R. Loftus has been joined by Christel Lutz (University College Utrecht), who has helped to add a fresh European influence, and thereby create a truly international introductory textbook.
The \'Cutting Edge Research\' box features and \'Seeing Both Sides\' essays which conclude each chapter have been fully updated and replaced throughout, using contributions from a range of experts across the globe, and really help to bring the text to life for students.
1. The Nature of Psychology
2. Biological Foundations of Psychology
3. Psychological Development
4. Sensory Processes
7. Learning and Conditioning
9. Language and Thought
14. Stress, Health, and Coping
15. Psychological Disorders
16. Treatment of Mental Health Problems
17. Social Influence
18. Social Cognition
Appendix: Statistical Methods and Measurement
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Statistik; Handbuch/Lehrbuch
- Altenpflege / Altersbetreuung; Handbuch/Lehrbuch
- Pflegeberufe; Handbuch/Lehrbuch
- Statistik; Handbuch/Lehrbuch (Sozial-/Wirtschaftswissen)
- Pädagogik; Handbuch/Lehrbuch
- Sozialwissenschaften; Handbuch/Lehrbuch
- Psychologie; Prüfungsvorbereitungen
- Psychiatrie; Handbuch/Lehrbuch