A page-a-day diary featuring quotes and illustrations from Lewis Carroll's classic tale
Beautifully illustrated throughout by Sir John Tenniel, the Alice in Wonderland Everlasting Diary is a delightful keepsake for old and new fans alike. It includes a page a day, but as the days are not named it can be used in any calendar year and is also perfect for keeping track of birthdays and anniversaries. Each entry also includes a delightful quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland or Through the Looking-Glass .
With this elegant and handy diary, you can celebrate one of the world's best-loved stories that's still being told over 150 years since it was first published.
Designed to appeal to the booklover, the Macmillan Collector's Library is a series of beautiful gift editions of much loved classic titles. Macmillan Collector's Library are books to love and treasure.
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, celebrated under his pseudonym Lewis Carroll, was born in 1832. His fascination with word games, puzzles and writing was evident from an early age. He was educated at Rugby School and then Christ Church, Oxford, where he was later appointed lecturer in Mathematics and subsequently spent the rest of his life there. His most famous works are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865), its sequel Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There (1871) and The Hunting of the Snark (1876). He died, unmarried, in 1898.
Alle Artikel in der Kategorie
- Märchen / Märchensammlungen; Deutschland
- Deutsche Literatur; Märchensammlungen
- Irland, Literatur; Märchensammlung
- Märchen / Märchensammlungen; Kinderliteratur/Jugendliteratur
- Dänemark, Literatur; Märchensammlungen
- Englisch; Kinder-/Jugendliteratur
- Ägypten (Alt-Ä.), Literatur; Märchensammlungen
- Wales, Literatur; Sagen
- Märchen / Märchensammlungen; Irland
- Märchen / Märchensammlungen; Großbritannien